Thursday, October 2, 2008

sorry hun, I'm just moody

I realize that the post below is a bit more harsh than the others. I apologize, and beg that you don't take generalizations to heart. For example, I said all adults don't try to understand me. I have found a Brazilian friend with two of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. She talked with me for almost two hours straight, and it was wonderful.
So yes, sorry. I'm trying not to complain, but these last two days have been...trying. No specific reason. I'm just emo. :)
XOXO

2 comments:

Auntie Kristi said...

Erika, Your DNA must be related to mine by very FEW strands. I can't believe how brave you are to take on this life changing experience. You rock! Your Dad said the food has been an issue. Believe me, Japanese food was an issue for me too. Embrace it and you may soon find that you prefer your new diet over your previous one. You are loved! Kristi

Papa Bear said...

Watch it Kristi, You insult my cooking and you're on a very thin soufflé. ;-) Thank you so much for staying in touch with Bear.